Thursday, November 03, 2005

If you have been reading enough about weight lose and management it all starts to look the same. So why should we keep reading? For me it is the style of the writer along with the helpful tips they may provide. You tend to retain information if it is delivered to you in a colourful way you can relate with.
On one of my other sites http://kadebescatchofgoodies.blogspot.com I discussed how marketing and big sales often have the best results when the salesperson invokes an emotion of one form or another. It is true for this theory of losing weight and reviewing information that may not be quite so unique as well.
The following article I found to be an enjoyable read.

4 Crazy Things You Must Do To Lose Weight
Copyright 2005 Adrian Bryant

1. Start Eating a Lot More!

That’s right, you read it correctly…YOU MUST EAT MORE—A
whole lot more than you’re eating right now. You have to
eat 5-7 meals a day to fire up your metabolism to lose
weight.

Your body needs a constant supply of energy to burn fat,
and if you don’t eat a meal every two or three hours…Your
metabolism will become so slow that you’ll gain weight just
by looking at food.

The sooner you start eating more…the sooner you’ll be able
to eat the foods you like without worrying about gaining
weight.

Now I don’t mean for you to eat 5 large dinner sized meals
everyday. You should try to eat 5-7 smaller 250 – 400
calorie meals every 2-3 hours.

2. Start Playing Golf.

Before you say “what the heck does golf have to do with me
losing weight”…Let me explain.

People always tell me that they don’t have time to
exercise, their too tired to exercise, or they don’t feel
like exercising.

But they always find time to have fun. Look, you don’t
have to get on a treadmill everyday, take aerobics, or swim
laps to lose weight….

…you can lose weight playing golf, playing with your kids,
and you can even go to the mall shopping.

What do all those things have in common? They’re all
things that involve you moving around just enough to burn
fat. Notice that TV, reading, and sleeping weren’t one of
the things I mentioned.

Think about it…If you went shopping at your local mall
everyday you could easily lose 1-2 lbs. a week just by
walking around the mall a couple of times (That’s of course
if you don’t make too many trips to the food court).

What about playing golf (without the cart), racquetball, or
going out dancing everyday? That’s an easy (fun) weight
loss of about 2 lbs a week right there.

Try to find something that you like to do that gets you up
off you’re butt and do it everyday for at least 30 minutes
(The longer the more fat you’ll burn).

3. Stop Losing Weight and Start Burning Fat.

If you want to lose weight… just go on a diet, sit in a
steam room for a couple of hours, or take some side-effect
infested weight loss pill.

If you want to look better as you lose weight…then you need
to focus on burning fat.

Diets, steam rooms, and pills cause you to lose muscle and
water weight. Losing muscle not only makes you look worse
but it also lowers your metabolism making it easier for you
to gain weight.

Have you ever noticed the people who lose weight on these
“lose 30lbs in 8 days” programs still have flabby arms, a
saggy butt, and pot belly? The reason why is that these
programs tend to help people lose more good-looking muscle
than ugly body fat.

Steam rooms cause you to lose water weight which you’ll
gain back after you drink a couple glasses of water.

The best way to focus on burning fat is to lose no more
than 2lbs a week. If you lose more than 2lbs a week you
will only start to lose muscle and water.

A basic beginner’s fat loss plan would be to eat more and
play golf everyday (please see the first two things you
must do to lose weight).

4. Just Keep on Saying SO THAT

First, ask yourself Why you want to lose weight and after
you come up with a reason why just keep on saying SO THAT.

For example—Why Do you want to lose weight

* I want to lose weight to look better SO THAT…

* I can feel more confident about myself SO THAT…

* I can be the best looking person at my high school
reunion SO THAT…

* I can see the surprised looks on the faces of my
classmates SO THAT …

* I may be able to go on a date with the person I had a
crush on in high school

Can you see what’s happening here? The more times you say
SO THAT the more and more motivated you’ll become to lose
weight. I don’t know about you but if you can come up with
at least three SO THATS nothing will stop you from losing
weight.


----------------------------------------------------
If you need help losing weight, making your tummy flatter,
trimming down your inner thighs, or getting rid of your
flabby arms... Visit Adrian's site at
http://www.weightlossmadeeasy.net







"Learn What "All Natural" Weight Loss Supplement World Medallist Swimmer, Paul Callis, Swears By - And Learn How You Too Can Experience Almost Immediate And Permanent Weight Loss Results!"







Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog. How long has it been on-line? Reason I ask is I am doing a ton of work in the area of quick weight loss diet and will probably end up starting a blog of my own. Funny how the internet brought me here when I was doing searches on quick weight loss diet. Oh well, I am glad it did. Keep up the great blogging and I am sure I will visit your blog again!!

p.s added you to my favorites take a moment to stop by http://www.information-on-weight-loss.com for I update it frequently

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home